Trustworthy web hosting suggestions?

Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions?
What are your views on Libertyvps.net offshore hosting solutions? Are they good?
Thanks

Comments

• GoatgoveGoatgove Member Posts: 23
    I can say that libertyvps.net offshore hosting is reliable and professional.
    They are feature rich and answer trouble tickets usually within 30 minutes to an hour.
  • WashboardWashboard Member Posts: 23
    According to the lists I have seen they are one of the fastest-growing hosting providers in the world.
    The advantage of being hosted with Libertyvps.net is that I have not seen my site down. thanks to their skillful team.
  • CreepeekendCreepeekend Member Posts: 31
    If you are looking for the best SSD based service provider I can recommend you to have a look and check kvchosting.net. They are one of the best for this sort of solutions.
  • AbdomenatAbdomenat Member Posts: 31
    I was really surprised to see a great list of useful features for running any kind of web sites. Libertyvps.net is great.
    Pricing looks reasonable. I had to create a subsequent ticket for an outgoing issue, which ended up being a port that needed enabled on my firewall.