Which VPS is better to sign up with?

HoakimHoakim Member Posts: 16
Which VPS would you sign up with - luxhosting.lu or asvhost.com?

Comments

• CrosstreesCrosstrees Member Posts: 35
    I am really happy to have found QHoster.com web host. They offer nice OpenVZ and KVM VPS deals.
    They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
  • GoatgoveGoatgove Member Posts: 23
    Well, ASVhost.com is really good host I must say. Overall, a good host, and enjoyable to use.
    Speed of this VPS is remarkable, especially when considering the base price - which is about as low as a VPS gets.
  • AbdomenatAbdomenat Member Posts: 31
    Why not give hostnamaste.com OpenVZ vps hosting a try?
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
  • HouteRHouteR Member Posts: 16
    Try VPS accounts from reliable hosts: qhoster.com and jollyworkshosting.com.
    They are the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.
  • CreepeekendCreepeekend Member Posts: 31
    If you know what exactly you are looking for that would be easier to recommend you something.
    I can suggest you another options as well to add into your list of considered providers.
    Have a look at qhoster.com, hostingsource.com