Reliable cloud hosting providers?

CrosstreesCrosstrees Member Posts: 35
edited May 28 in Cloud Services
Hello!
What are decent USA based cloud hosting providers at the moment you know?
I can recall Cloudarion.com and HostingSource.com as the Two and I do like their services and what they can offer.
Any experiences? What host is better from your views? But what are other options here?

Comments

• GoatgoveGoatgove Member Posts: 23
    What a wonderful host I found, Hostingsource.com team is responsive and supportive. The features they offer look very useful and unique. All I want to mention that I have no headache running my websites with them, uptime has been great - the promise 99.9% uptime is correct.
  • AbdomenatAbdomenat Member Posts: 31
    Uptime is great and i must also say that the speed connectivity is pretty fast.
    In summary, Tzulo.com cloud host is highly recommended by myself and several colleagues. Their support is highly responsive. Pricing speaks for itself.
  • WashboardWashboard Member Posts: 23
    Give my Vote for Cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting!
    I was so impressed after talking with a salesperson via live chat, that I purchased a FULL Year of their VPS Package that day.
  • CreepeekendCreepeekend Member Posts: 31
    I looked at hostingsource.com homepage and got to know they offered nice shared hosting solutions along with nice features, free bonuses and the price for them impressed me a lot. Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!