Any reseller suggestions?

hello everyone
I have about 10 accounts..i need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff. Use very little space and bandwidth..

Probably space 10-15GB max
Bandwidth 100GB Max
private NS
Should be able to install own SSL
If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed...
The budget is $ 25usd monthly.
What are your views on Rockhoster.com and Kvchosting.net reseller hosting solutions?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
Thanks..

Comments

• CreepeekendCreepeekend Member Posts: 8
    I have been with Rockhoster.com hosting for several years now with no problems. As for their customer support, I must say that it is always available when I contact them, they work 24/7 and ready to help and solve any trouble their clients may experience.
  • CrosstreesCrosstrees Member Posts: 12
    I've noticed that kvchosting.net servers are definitely faster than other hosts I've used, I'm really happy to be with them. They give you all the features you could possibly need. They also have great prices. They don't oversell and give you something good for your money.
  • GoatgoveGoatgove Member Posts: 11
    I've been working with kvchosting.net for a little over a year now and I have to say their customer service is second to none.
    The Support is fantastic... speed of response is second to none! I am extremely happy with the service provided.