Need expert's help to choose server configuration

Hello,
I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
32 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
The current issue I am facing is database table crashes....
Any info on digitalserver.com.mx and zetservers.com server hosting? Alternatives? Reviews?
Thanks

Comments

• CreepeekendCreepeekend Member Posts: 31
    Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    Nice server hosting deals offered by Centohost.com web host!
    They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
  • CrosstreesCrosstrees Member Posts: 31
    I'm a big fan of Joomla and digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web hosting is great for me. It is cheap and I get a lot of tools to play around with – some and I haven't even used yet but still. A generous host that haven’t let me down in any way.
  • GoatgoveGoatgove Member Posts: 23
    There is no denying the fact that choosing a web host can be a daunting task as there are lots of web hosts available in the net.

Why not give Tzulo.com server hosting a try?
    I don't think there's any questions I have asked that the tech support couldn't help with.
    Going the extra mile to assist and resolve issues within a few minutes is indeed commendable.
  • WashboardWashboard Member Posts: 23
    Give my vote for Digitalserver.com.mx Mexico server hosting solutions!
    Can also add that their hosting services are professional - so many useful features for running wordpress, Joomla, e-commerce sites - I like it.
  • CreepeekendCreepeekend Member Posts: 31
    I have been with digitalserver.com.mx ssd hosting for about 10 months now, on one of the old plans with 30Gbs of space and a great amount of bandwidth. Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster. Good Mexico web host - recommended.