An overview of SEO efforts

tahaautogrouptahaautogroup Posts: 5Member

Hi Everyone,

SEO takes time every one knows that, doing k/w research, updating meta tags, looking for the content on site, structure of sites, breadcrumbs, loading speeds and various other on page factors and in off page social bookmarking, classifieds, image, blog, web 2.0, article, ppt, infographics and lots more. are there any other activities or things in SEO? If you know something that you are performing and seeing the changes please do share the same here.

Comments

• JeremyKJeremyK Posts: 4Member

The activities you mentioned would be indeed great for search engine optimization, but if you want to enhance the effect of them, I would recommend you try out SEO for Prestashop https://module-presta.com/seo-search-engine-optimization.html. It really helped my store's optimization. If some of you know similar extensions, please share your findings with me, I would greatly appreciate this.

• SClikesSClikes Posts: 6Member

Content optimization is a big part in all SEO activity. This is an effective activity to increase website traffic and improve ranking.

• Talking about SEO, it is a very big field in itself. There are a lot of activities that not everyone does. The activity that is told by everyone, usually everyone does the same, so the ranking of the site increases with them.