The recommendation for the best domain hosting?

GoatgoveGoatgove Member Posts: 34
Dear Sirs,

can you recommend me a reliable hosting for a domain to a maximum of $25 per month to have ultra fast loading pages. Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of companies remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.

What can you say about hostforweb.com cloud hosting solutions? Are they reliable?
Thank you for your specific recommendations.

Comments

• WashboardWashboard Member Posts: 26
    I started with hostforweb.com web hosting - and I am impressed from the start. I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them. Good experience.
  • CreepeekendCreepeekend Member Posts: 39
    I have never had a problem with hostforweb.com service and speeds have been perfect.
    The technical support team deserves kudos for their neverending quest to satisfy the customer. Each ticket was responded to in a timely manner which was so quick I was amazed.
  • CrosstreesCrosstrees Member Posts: 44
    I recommend Hostforweb.com hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online.
    Throughout the questions, I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.