Hosting to start up my own website?

AbdomenatAbdomenat Member Posts: 31
I am a newbie in this field and need some help to start up my own website.
Searched for many days but couldn't get any useful information on this topic.
Someone that is truly fully managed hosting provider & support? Any of your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Any info on hosting.uk web hosting?
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• WashboardWashboard Member Posts: 23
    I appreciate hosting.uk quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues. Use WPTUTS code for a 50% discount on their hosting through hosting.co.uk
  • CreepeekendCreepeekend Member Posts: 31
    I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

As a great alternative, can recommend QHoster.com hosting.
    I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
  • JohnloyattJohnloyatt Member Posts: 2
    You can start your website by hosting it by itself. But before you do so, there are limitations you need to take into consideration:
    You should know how to set up web server software on your computer. This is software that allows Internet users to access the web files on your computer.
    Your Internet service provider supports you in running websites on your home computer. You will need to investigate your bandwidth quota.
    Your computer has to stay on at all times. Each time you turn it off or reboot, your website will become unavailable.
    Your website will load slowly as home internet connections are not designed for serving web pages.
    I want to recommend a web hosting company that provides the best affordable plans for hosting a website that is Netking Technologies
  • CrosstreesCrosstrees Member Posts: 35
    ==>> give hostforweb.com hosting a try and you will not regret a thing.
    You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.