A CREATIVE SOUL

Marcel Tardif, woodturning artist beyond ordinary, the workshop and studio, Sumac Hill Creations is in Neebing Ontario, a small district in Northwestern Ontario.

Well, what is It I do? I make usable quality art. A bit about me first. In 2015 I was forced into retirement because of back problems, and keeping busy is essential. It’s been an incredible journey of rediscovery. Hence I’ve been a creative person my entire life, a welder fitter, small engine mechanic. I started several businesses, very entrepreneurial, good work ethic, good values and motivated, very mechanically inclined, always learning, and my thirst for learning new things is so very strong. I am involved with amazing artist groups Like Artisan Northwest (Thunder Bay) and South Niagara Artists

Comments

• Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.