Which Hosting is fit for my music site?

CrosstreesCrosstrees Member Posts: 31
Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted.
My budget 20$> per month. I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month).

HOSTING CALCULATION
50-60 GB/month Browsing Bandwidth.
400GB/month Bandwidth for music storage.
30GB Space for music storage.
1GB more Space for script+image storage.
256 MB ram (I will run 2 WordPress in one site with - 4-5 plugin+another 4-5 plugin default with theme)
2 Database
1ftp ac
Do you know anything about digitalserver.com.mx ssd web hosting?
What host is better? Any alternatives?

Comments

• GoatgoveGoatgove Member Posts: 23
    They are responsive and professional!
    Highly recommend these guys to other webmasters looking for super fast hosting. I want to thank digitalserver.com.mx customer support that was ready to help even after midnight - they work 24/7 and I must say they are professional. They solved all the troubles I was experiencing after 20 minutes I called them.
  • AbdomenatAbdomenat Member Posts: 16
    I think that for such you will need some fast servers.
    If you have a look at kvchosting.net or cloudarion.com I believe you will have such.
    BTW which web application or platform are you going to use?
  • HouteRHouteR Member Posts: 6
    Good hosts are available from digitalserver.com.mx and hostnamaste.com.
    There are the best website platforms you will ever be able to use for your own site. Worth every penny of it, and they value your time and effort that you put into your website.
  • WashboardWashboard Member Posts: 15
    I would recommend you to have a look at
    https://www.qhoster.com/
    They have various solutions started form shared hosting up to dedicated server, so I assume that will not be a problem for you to get right solution.
  • HoakimHoakim Member Posts: 7
    Services from qhoster.com and luxhosting.lu can bge quite right for you.
    Always quick responses to any of my needs! Technical assistance has been great.