Honest hosts to get reseller hosting accounts?

GoatgoveGoatgove Member Posts: 23
hello everyone
I have about 10 accounts..i need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff. Use very little space and bandwidth..

Probably space 10-15GB max
Bandwidth 100GB Max
private NS
Should be able to install own SSL
If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed...
The budget is $ 25usd monthly.
What are your views on Hostnamaste.com and NetShop-isp.com.cy reseller hosting solutions?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
Thanks..

Comments

• AbdomenatAbdomenat Member Posts: 31
    I have hosted various websites with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting for about one year, during which time I have dealt with many other hosts used by my clients. They provide an outstanding and prompt help. I would recommend them to anyone.
  • CrosstreesCrosstrees Member Posts: 31
    Well, I have been using netshop-isp.com.cy for more than eight months now and can state that I'll continue using them.
    Their reliability is great with little downtime, the cause of which is always explained before hand or immediately, if it was unplanned, but what really stands out is their customer service.
  • WashboardWashboard Member Posts: 23
    + vote for netshop-isp.com.cy reseller hosting. The pricing is reasonable without any doubt.
    Now I realize that moving my web site to this decent host was a clever decision...