Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best SEO technique

RE: Best SEO technique

which kind of material promotion is beneficial now a days, please discuss something about material promotion.

i would like to say that you should use the website on page for better ranking

* Content is the king of all blog and websites.Hence be sure with what you post.Do not mislead your followers.Be clear and give precise explanation.
    * Include keywords/topics that is popularly searched for....it should be related to what you are posting
    * Create a sitemap
    * Take proper SEO and other marketing measures
    * Submit in search engines and directories.
    Service providers like XnYnZ.com provide Search Engine Visibility Service through which they help the user to get the desired pagerank.

The 10 best off page seo techniques for getting more traffic and quality backlinks.
    1. Article submission
    2. Blog commenting
    3. Blog posting
    4. Social bookmarking
    5. Business listing
    6. Slide sharing
    7. Forum Postings
    8. Image sharing
    9. PDF/PPT sharing
    10. Infographics

There are no best SEO techniques available, do research and practical, you will definitely understand what I want to say. Don't forget to follow the Guidelines and believe on yourself first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumit_Singh View Post
    There are no best SEO techniques available, do research and practical, you will definitely understand what I want to say. Don't forget to follow the Guidelines and believe on yourself first.
    Well said. It is up to you how you implement the thing and do your work.