Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is VPS Hosting?

RE: What is VPS Hosting?

VPS hosting is act like Dedicated server for a single user but is actually installed on a computer serving multiple Web sites. Another useful of VPS technology is the ability of a single customer to maintain multiple virtual servers. Finally, shared hosting means one server can share among them multiple user.
    and i got VPS hosting service from TheWebPole.com for my Internationalized business. Here they have many deals at reasonable price. They provide good customer service and support.

VPS means virtual private server. IN this you get root access for your server.

Best part is that you can customize your server as per your requirement and you get full resources usage using VPS. If you have more number of site to host then you should go for VPS for hosting as per my suggestion. I know VPS is costly as compare to shared hosting but you get better performance and full control of your server.

I think you need you to compare offers and choose the best one. I can name Zeropid.com services which are provided with high stability, performance and available support.

VPS stands for Virtual Private Server.

hello everyone,

I have no knowledge VPS Hosting please me something about it..

VPS hosting is a virtual private server. It is a type of web hosting server. A VPS hosting is a software-created emulation of a physical server within a powerful host server.