Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What VPS can recommend me?

RE: What VPS can recommend me?

There are thousands upon thousands of hosting companies who can offer you a VPS.Whenever you are in search of a VPS provider ,The first thing you’ll want to do is take a look at some hosting sites which bring together offers from various hosting companies so you can compare and contrast them. I spent a while looking at a website called http://www.xnynz.com/hosting/vps-hosting.aspx?ci=1784&prog_id=456858 and found some good deals.They offer unlimited FTP access.There is also no setup fee..

I think you should start with minimum 1GB RAM managed VPS with cPanel.

Your preferred location should depend on the region from where your websites gets most visitors like US / Europe/ Asia / Canada.

I like reading this thread with all the "I have a lot of experience with large sites but not windows'' replies. There is a reason not a lot of really large sites use windows.

Quote Originally Posted by staryhorse View Post
    Hi all, Managed VPS esoty looking for some that is not very expensive but it is stable and secure.
    I have recommended Hostagtor, PapaHost, 1 & 1 and Go Daddy.
    Someone who has tried?
    What opinions are of them?

thanks
    Check customer's reviews before subscribing with Any of the host. ALso check out offers section of forum to know about different hosts providing hosting services apt to your website. Check out scopehosts for SSD VPS hosting.