Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HTML

HTML

What can you share about HTML? I know this acronym is part of the basics, I would just like to know how this works since the discussions in the forum is highlighted on on web hosting.

Feel free to share your thoughts on this.

RE: HTML

well, I got a small background on HTML, basically the foundation of any website, I learned about it in school but never really studied it. Since then there are so many tools that can create websites aside from HTML, and they are more powerful than the HTML when using to create websites.

Yes, right.. HTML is really the core of websites. I was able to get a little information from one of my IT friends.

Hey Marie . Nice thread , but please choose the correct forum section next time . This part of the forum is dedicated for feedback(suggestions/problems/ideas) related directly to the forum .For example, you can share your ideas , which could improve the overall user experience on this forum.

Alright Max, thank you. I'll make a note of that next time.

HTML - Hyper Text Markup Language... Now introducing HTML5 + CSS3
    Works through lines of basic markup, and combinations of extra scripts and styles.
    The new format is now being used HTML5 and CSS3, with the new abilities in CSS3, you can easily create a unique website template using nothing more than a notepad. One of the new features of CSS3 is that you can create corners on borders, backgrounds, etc. Some other features include shadows, background gradient without the use of images, etc. HTML uses just basic code however and is not as dynamic as other page codes such as PHP, ASP, CF, etc. Most basic web pages use HTML because of that, but they may use certain parts of other codes like PHP to implement contact forms, search forms, parse links, etc. They may also include JavaScript for things like drop down menus, banners, special effects, etc.

Very nice and informative post, Redux Host. Thank you

Err..pretty complicated for me a newbie :P

Where can I possibly learn CSS3?

Hey Apaullo, there are already websites offering basic CSS3 tutorials for free. As you know, I`m usually avoiding any advertising in my posts :-/, so you will have to just Google it :idea: I believe that you will find the desired CSS3 information quickly.

I will definitely look for it when I have the time, I want to learn CSS3 so I have more skills when I put up my Website