Thread: Any Good Offshore Web Hosting?

Any Good Offshore Web Hosting?

Would like to help one of my friends. I want to know all possible reliable places where I can get reliable offshore web hosting solutions.
    His requirements: Linux, 10 gbs of space, 150 gbs of bandwidth.
    What are your views on warez-host.com? Is it reliable one?

RE: Any Good Offshore Web Hosting?

If you need stable host I can name Keenweb.co.uk company. They are skilled enough to provide stable featured plans with nice discounts and best support I've ever dealt with.

Banned

They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
    I've been with warez-host.com for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their offshore hosting services.

Use the promo code XWH20S to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new shared hosting packages with Annually purchases.
    I am Steven and I would like to say that Warez-host.com is good offshore web hosting provider.
    When I contact their tech support, they explained me everything I needed to know for successful running of my site.

Try out following one.

Offshore Racks

Locations: Panama, Netherlands.

Services provided: VPS (OpenVZ and KVM), co-location, web hosting.

One of the best-connected providers in Panama. It appears to be a one-man operation and even though this one man runs a tight ship, I would not host anything mission critical here. Excellent for VPN/proxy, DNS redundancy, and non-critical web front-ends.

You must go through there reviews section there you will get good information about services and support

Banned

==>> http://www.libertyvps.net/

It happens so that it is the best offshore web host with servers located in Netherlands. 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend them to everyone. Follow their twitter account: twitter.com/libertyvps

Quote Originally Posted by Gerifas View Post
    Would like to help one of my friends. I want to know all possible reliable places where I can get reliable offshore web hosting solutions.
    His requirements: Linux, 10 gbs of space, 150 gbs of bandwidth.
    What are your views on warez-host.com? Is it reliable one?
    No idea about the mentioned host. I would suggest you to have a look on Scopehosts, as they provide powerful web hosting services at very affordable prices. ALso you can get the custom-made hosting solution based on your requirements.

There are many hosting providers available that you can choose, Like hostgator, 1and1, cci hosting and others. So, you can choose any from them. But also check do they provide network disaster recovery plan or not?