Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloaking

Cloaking

Cloaking in SEO - what is that?
    Have you used it ever?

RE: Cloaking

cloaking is something that showing different content to a user and Google bot ....regarding cloaking there is already a thread you can find in this forum's search...
    and you can checkout this which was explained by matt cutts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHtnfOgp65Q

Are you going to use it?

Thus the cloaking is the masking of the senders name and address in an e-mail note or distribution.It allows user experienceto be high while satisfying the necessary minimum keyword concentration to rank in a search engine.

best hosting provider in india | web hosting service providers in india

Thanks to show here articles related to post.. I like it and my mind clear in all questions...

No, I did not used it ever.

Cloaking is a spamming search engine optimization (SEO) technique that some webmasters use to show the content of their sites to the search engine spider so they could rank higher for their keywords, and they show something else to the visitors.

It's done by IP addresses or User-Agent HTTP header by using a server-side script!

Cloaking is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser.

Don't even consider cloaking. It's against google's rules. When they find out (and they will) you'll get punished.

Cloaking is the process of providing the search engine with one set of web Page while the Internet customer receives a attractive web page.