Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Advantages of shared hosting?

RE: Advantages of shared hosting?

Shared hosting is such kind of providing space for website on the hoster's server when you share this server with other customers websites. There are several pros of shared hosting like it is available at low cost with good server administration. You don't need some unique knowledge in website and server administration.

Here are some of the advantages of the shared hosting mentioned.
    1)Cheap
    2) Convenience
    3) Customization
    4) Efficiency
    I hosted my websites in 9cubehosting.com. They provide Linux based Shared hosting services.They provide quality,reliable and cheap shared hosting services.

1.There is no need of technical maintenance on the server when running the program
    2.Low Cost
    3.It is cheaper and does not involve the Linux administration skills
    4.It is user friendly
    5.It saves time

These are some of the advantages of shared hosting

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rebena
    Advantages of Shared Web Hosting are as follows..

Shared hosting is cheaper than dedicated hosting because in this, you share a server along with many other websites .So,Shared Hosting is a low cost procedure.

It offers you with good server administration.Therefore, shared hosting is ideal for all businesses which lack the manpower or the technical expertise to operate and maintain a server.

You can actually multiply e-mail, MySQL, PHP support
    You are very right. The manpower required is less to maintain the shared hosting plan because the host does it all for you. PHP and mySQL support on the Linux based shared plans are useful for scripts.

1.Shared hosting is cheap
    2.Manegement of server is good and easy
    3.Unlimited disk spaces and unlimited bandwidth is provided.

best hosting services in india | best web hosting sites in india

Banned

Shared hosting sometimes even comes with a free domain as well. I know from experience because with my current provider (I am on VPS now) I got a free domain with their shared hosting plans. Always look for a free domain to get the best value guys.

The advantages of shared web hosting outweigh the disadvantages for most people. Of course, if this service will fit your needs depends on the size of the web sites hosted. The greatest advantage is the lighter price. The second nice advantage is that you donít need to perform technical maintenance on the server when running programs. Shared hosting is the proper solution for most of the websites. It is cheaper and does not involve Linux administration skills. All shared hosting providers offer their services with a user-friendly web based Control Panel, so it is easy to upload your site, create email accounts and a database. Shared Web Hosting saves time and headaches because somebody else is taking care of the server maintenance, therefore it is the preferred choice for smaller web sites.
    For reliable Linux based shared hosting service visit the site 9cubehosting.com .

When it comes to choosing a host for your site, the price for such service may be one of the most important factors that influence your choice. Shared hosting is considerably lower than dedicated servers because only a minimal portion of the server is being used.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by reenamax
    When it comes to choosing a host for your site, the price for such service may be one of the most important factors that influence your choice. Shared hosting is considerably lower than dedicated servers because only a minimal portion of the server is being used.
    I agree but shared hosting is considered a stepping stone. It is what everyone starts off with unless they are already big right off the bat.

I know about it that there are lot's of benefits of Shared hosting. Thanks for sharing with us.