Thread: Benefits of shared cloud hosting?

Benefits of shared cloud hosting?

hi guys,
    Having checked Viux.com web hosting plans, I got to know that they offered shared cloud hosting plans. I am not familiar with this solution as I have never heard about it before..
    What profits will I have using it?

RE: Benefits of shared cloud hosting?

The benefits of our Cloud plans over shared and dedicated hosting. If you would like to know more about our Cloud offering............

The benefits of our Cloud plans over shared and dedicated hosting. If you would like to know more about our Cloud offering

Banned

You can give Rightservers.com a try - their cloud web hosting deals impressed me a lot.
    Customer care and professionalism: absolutely brilliant. I've never seen something so good, so professional. It is especially nice that they do not snub us because we are so slow. They are so polite and helpful.

Banned

I was really impressed by digitalserver.com.mx cloud web hosting deals. They offer real Mexican IPs.
    The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
    When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.

I know that a2hosting.com is considered as a good option to purchase cloud hosting plans. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, and the features. Everything works fine with them - recommended.
    My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.