Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Good web hosts offering Free domain name within hosting plans?

RE: Any Good web hosts offering Free domain name within hosting plans?

I found this informative and interesting blog so i think so its very useful and knowledge able.
    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

Web hosting is one of the important topic and a hosting provider should we reliable for services, And one more important thing is Security and customer support, Up-time should be 99.9% and support anytime or atleast 24/7,Phone Support & Email/Ticket Support & Chat Support..

There are many of web host company in the market that offering free domain name on each hosing plans. I think you have to meet web host company and get the detail of hosting services. You can also find it through the web because it provides plenty of web hosting site.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomux
    I'd like to see your suggestions related to reliable hosting providers offering FREE domains within shared hosting accounts.
    I need 5GB space and 60GB bandwidth. wordpress support.
    I found ultrawebsitehosting.com via Google search.
    Are they trustworthy?

What companies can you suggest me to look at?
    Thanks in advance.
    I didn't hear anything about ultrawebsitehosting hosting provider, I must say that nowadays almost every hostuing company offers a free domain name and Wordpress support.

I should say that Ipage offers free domain and Wordpress support.Moreover, the company tries to make hosting easy for beginners and inexperienced users.
    After 2 years of existence, iPage took 5.4% of all website business from the TOP-10 companies listed at webhostinggeeks.com

IPage is a cheap hosting company, which provides everything needed to create a small web-project. The user allegedly receives unlimited features, but is actually limited in their use. The client can always request a refund, but a large part of it will be retained. Our team recommends that you read the rules carefully before purchasing, and thoroughly test the hosting within the first 30 days after sign-up.
    With iPage hosting, your website will be stable unless you have a lot of visitors. This hosting isn't suited for sites with large server load, but it's a good choice for small projects.

iPage utilizes two data centers in the Boston, MA area. Combined, they occupy over 2400 square feet of space, comprised of over 800 Servers and half a Petabyte of storage. Each center is equipped with:

24x7 security
    Both data centers run on N+1 power (both A/C and D/C)
    and have the same network architecture and equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Lomux
    I'd like to see your suggestions related to reliable hosting providers offering FREE domains within shared hosting accounts.
    I need 5GB space and 60GB bandwidth. wordpress support.
    I found ultrawebsitehosting.com via Google search.
    Are they trustworthy?

What companies can you suggest me to look at?

Thanks in advance.
    As far as I know Bluehost offers a free domain option for one year with its hosting plan.
    Bluehost hosting is remarkable for being recommended for wordpress blogs by WordPress company itself and has 8 years of experience on the web hosting market. The company was founded by Matt Heaton in 2004 and has already provided their services to over a million of users with more than 1,5 millions of web sites.

While reviewing the information about the company, I came across the company pros and cons on WebhostingWatch site.

[undefined=undefined]Pros:[/undefined]

Mentioned on WordPress Hosting List http://wordpress.org/hosting/
    Anytime Money-Back Guarantee
    Over 40 "How-To" videos and texts

[undefined=undefined]Cons:[/undefined]

Low security against hacking (PHP settings error) (complaint at www.webhostingreviews.com)
    Hosting may cancel subscriber's account without prior notice for storing archived files (ToS)
    Doesn't provide backup; not responsible for data loss (ToS)

As for the reviews I found , there are both positive and negative reviews( as usual), but most of them are positive. Here are some examples:

[undefined=undefined]Positive:[/undefined]

James C and his friends at Bluehost raise the bar on customer service and usability. These people are - without a doubt - the best at what they do. If their competitors did half as well, they could consider themselves fortunate. Bluehost is in a league of its own.
    1/24/2008 Ed Navis

I came to this provider from the Planet (that suks) about a year ago. They are terrific. Good support that does not talk down to you. Quick response if something is not working. Lots of features, add ons and freebies. These guys/gals ROCK!

[undefined=undefined]Negative:[/undefined]

I opened an account, transferred all my sites, DNS had completely updated, and then four days later my sites don't work and my account had been shut down. I called in to find out what happened - and basically their only notes in the system that someone (not me) had called in to complain about a fraudulent charge on their credit card...provided JUST the last four digits of their card, which were the same as mine, and then bam - closed my account.
    They never verified with me, or checked to make sure the credit card was the same full number. I've been down for three days now and trying to find a new host. Ridiculous.
    7/18/2008 Natalie

The average company support wait times can be seen on the picture in the attachment:

Purchase Hosting From HostingRaja, They will provide u free domain name along with your hosting plan, contact those guys for more information..

You can check out 4Goodhosting.com because they also offer free domain if you sign up any of their plan. Trust me, their server uptime is 99.9% and the performance is superb.

I think you cannot get a free domain name but only a free subdomain name.To be clear you won't get your desired abc.com but only abc.webstarts.com or abc.blogspot.com. Alternatively a provider who provides service at low cost is a preferred idea.I would suggest 9cubehosting.com as I found they provide domain services at low cost with a good free package.

Yes , Go for HostingRaja,indian best web hosting and domain registration company, Pay for 1 year Hosting and Get your faviourate Domain for FREE on all Hosting plans !!! use this cupon code 'HRSPL33' Get 33% Discount on all the Hosting Packages.

I would like to provide you the best domain name registrar who will take care of your hosting as well.
    Visit: http://www.registerwebsitedomain.in/