Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: affordable ssd shared plans

affordable ssd shared plans

I'm willing to buy a SSD shared account at affordable prices and hosticon.com is under my consideration.
    This host has attractive plans which contain many resources needed for running a website successfully.
    So share reviews of them please.
    Thanks in advance.

Banned

RE: affordable ssd shared plans

I suggest you to choose a reliable host like Kvchosting.com - their cheap ssd web hosting solutions look really cool.
    As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good.

Consider Scopehosts.com for reliable shared hosting plans. SSD Space, Free cPanel, Free Firewall settings, Free DDOS protection and other hosting features.have look at our shared hosting plans once.

Go find better alternative like 4Goodhosting. I've been with 4Goodhosting for 9 months now and they continue to be a great web host. Their servers are very solid and stable. My sites never experience any downtime. Prices are reasonable. They provide 24 hours support. Support requests are dealt with quickly and efficiently. Their agents were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed.

Looking foraffordable servers means you go with spicyhost.in, Indian based excellent customer support, with 50% one time Discount on SSD VPS servers.

I think you should look for customer reviews on them. As I know hosticon.com is offering stable SSD hosting. You will get quality hosting service provided by skilled techies. Servers are powerful.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at, I can highly recommend Hostwinds.com ssd web hosting solutions.
    I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get. Can recommend this host to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!

I've been with hosticon.com for a year so far and have no complains. They have provided highest stability and performance when support has been available for all round the clock.

You will get many hosting provider through Offer section of Forum sites from them you can select one as per your requirement and budget will be help for you

You can trust hosticon.com ssd plans. With them my websites are running fast and stable. When I needed assistance I quickly get reply on my submitted ticket which is great.