Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: affordable ssd shared plans

What are the ramifications for organizations that eat up bandwidth and storage in a shared hosting environment? How does the hosting provider mitigate these types of issues?

As far as I know hostwinds can offer such kind of deals for you so you can check them out for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok View Post
    I'm willing to buy a SSD shared account at affordable prices and hosticon.com is under my consideration.
    This host has attractive plans which contain many resources needed for running a website successfully.
    So share reviews of them please.
    Thanks in advance.
    Contact the support team of the mentioned host to know more on shared hosting service and related offers. Also I would suggest you to check out leasedlayer for reasonable SSD shared hosting service by leasedlayer.

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

If you are looking for offshore services - you can always check this option:
    Offshore Hosting, Offshore Servers by LibertyVPS.net

Hello Bartok,

Greetings!

Mywebbee Internet services; is a Domain Name seller and Hosting service provider to worldwide customers.

Mywebbee is the only cheapest web hosting provider in India without any false promises. Mywebbee is the one stop shop for all your Hosting needs with good quality and 24*7 premium support.

Hot Offers starts from INR 99/- Free .Com | SSD Disk Space | Unmetered Bandwidth | Free SSL | Hourly Backups !!! You’d Be Crazy to Miss This!!!

There are two hosting companies that I'd highly recommend you.
    1. HostGator
    I love the HostGator Hosting because their hosting is affordable and also they offer SSD Powered Shared Hosting with all basic features.
    2. HostBlast
    Probably you have not heard about HostBlast but it is one of my all time favorite web hosting companies. I love HostBlast because their hosting is quite affordable and you can get hosting for the whole year as low as $6 only but the domain will be yours which means there would be no domain name in this hosting pricing.