Thread: Any good web host with Skype support?

Any good web host with Skype support?

My requirements 10 GBs - space, 250GBs - traffic, Linux.
    They should have Skype support and full system backup.
    I have already found hostwinds.com and not sure if I can trust them.

Is it reliable host? Do you know anything about them?
    Any hosts for comparison?

RE: Any good web host with Skype support?

Scopehosts.com has excellent support team. you can even contact them throguh skype.

Leasedlayer.com has best skype support as well as best ticket support for any technical issues or hosting related issues. PM us for more details.

I suppose you need more names. I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Banned

Hostwinds uptime has always been great. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
    They offer very good value for money. Everything is running very well. Speed connectivity is quite good.

My experience with tech support has been good-prompt and helpful responses.

I have two domains hosted at hostwinds.com and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.
    Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.

I believe you need to look for customer reviews on them. I heard lots of positive feedbacks on hostwinds.com stable hosting solutions. Their plans are reasonably priced and powered by ssd to reach best performance.

spicyhost.in in skype, or else visit website contatc with sales team. they will help you,

You can get many hosting provider through offer section of forum sites from them select one as per your requirement and budget

My suggestion is webhostingzone.org, they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors. This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.