Thread: Any good and reliable ssd reseller web hosting?

Any good and reliable ssd reseller web hosting?

One of my friends told me that ssd reseller was much faster than ordinary reseller. But is it really faster than cloud reseller?

Recently I came across Kvchosting.com and their hosting solutions. Their reseller hosting plans are based on ssd storage.
    What can you say about their pricing, uptime and speed? Is their customer support responsive?

Thanks.

RE: Any good and reliable ssd reseller web hosting?

You should try Hostwinds.com ssd reseller hosting solutions. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

You will get good information about there services and support through there reveiws sections

Banned

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

Check http://www.a2hosting.com/
    They are extremely fast and my hosting was up only few hours after payment. I have been using their reseller hosting for a long period of time and everything works good.

What is their policy if you need to change your hosting configuration mid-contract? For example, if you start out in a shared server configuration and need to move to a dedicated or VPS environment during your contract term, is that allowed? Are there penalties?