Thread: unlimited domains reseller

unlimited domains reseller

What reseller hosting providers allowing to host unlimited domains can you recommend me? What can you say about cddhosting.com and their hosting services?
    I got to know that they started to offer nice discounts, any more details?

Banned

RE: unlimited domains reseller

I have used and will continue to use downtownhost.com for all my business and personal web hosting needs.
    The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.

As I see cddhosting.com is a good place to get reseller hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.9% - you will run your sites fast and efficiently.

According to my research cddhosting.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Banned

For Croatian server location, I can recommend webhosting-wmd.hr website hosting solutions. Customers' safety is the main goal for them.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors. I like them and highly recommend.

I can also recommend QHoster.com and their cPanel reseller hosting packages. I like their twitter account: twitter.com/qhostercom
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently. They offer various server location choice: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore

There are many hosting provider you can go through offer section from them select one as per your requirement and budget

Thanks for your information share it.