Thread: Php

south africa

So ive been scouring the web as i got into php a few months back , feeling somewhat comfortable in writing in the language i am now looking fo a framework. Very similar as to what bootstrap is to html , i am look for phps equivalent.

List of frameworks ive had a look at , laravel , cake , codeIgniter ,Zend Framework. I have not committed to any of these frameworks , just fooled around in them somewhat, as in my infancy as a php programmer i dont think i can yet fully grasp what the true power is of each of the frameworks offer a developer .

Are there any major differences on these aside from waht is listed on google ( i am asking people who use tese frameworks on a daily basis _) ? i have googled it but the queries come back very one sided , that being that laravel tops all others , i would like to at least explore the other options however.

Php is quite good language to use, it is simple and easy and we can do coding in it in a much more easy way than in others. We can create websites in a easy way, but we should also do php static analysis while creating anything through it to check out the errors.