Thread: Nowadays best programming language

Nowadays best programming language

Nowadays which is the best programming language are best for a secure career ?

There are so many programming languages that you can learn for a secure career, It is not like which language you know the most, it is like how much you know about it and what kind of programs and developments you can do with them. you can go with java,php,python,vb.net and others these are some of the widely used languages. But you should do static code analysis security whenever you will create a program or a software.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissb View Post
    There are so many programming languages that you can learn for a secure career, It is not like which language you know the most, it is like how much you know about it and what kind of programs and developments you can do with them. you can go with java,php,python,vb.net and others these are some of the widely used languages. But you should do static code analysis security whenever you will create a program or a software.
    I asked myself this question a few months back , its like asking what car should i buy to be able to drive .... they all do, it depends on where you want to go and how you want to get there. There are tons on languages out there , and there will more more markup languages created while we are developers.