Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for managed offshore server with good uptime

Banned

Looking for managed offshore server with good uptime

I would to choose the best offshore provider at affordable prices in Europe.
    Need offshore dedicated server with 500 gbs of disk space, 8 gbs of RAM, 8 tbs of bandwidth. bitcoin payment.
    Do you think that Superbithost.com would be a good option for getting offshore servers?
    Any recommendations please?

RE: Looking for managed offshore server with good uptime

I can say Superbithost.com have enough resources to run your server smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist and France based servers are powerful.

Banned

Must say that Superbithost.com support 'goes that extra mile' and is not limited simply to the technical service. Advice is often forthcoming on site issues where other companies would simply report "no problems on the server, it must be something in your web site".
    This host provides optimism and stability in the host provider business. You can also follow their twitter account: twitter.com/Superbithost

Recommending Cloudways managed hosting where you can select any of the provided infrastructure choices Amazon, Google compute engine, DigitalOcean, or Vultr for your app deployment. Build your app using any of the provided 10+ PHP based frameworks, CMS, and ecommerce builders. The packages and customer support is simply awesome.

Can recommend superbithost.com hosting for running adult content sites. These guys are professionals and their service is based on quality - this can be seen in their good network uptime, fast speed connectivity to my website around the whole globe, 24/7 customer support service that is helpful and polite. They helped with backups and some new scripts installations.

Hii Friend Add me on skype:SpecialRDP
    I Can Offer Good Offer For Dedicated Servers,Offshore Servers,RDP And Much more..
    Visit our site: http://specialrdp.com

Add me on skype or open support ticket for bulk order or custome order Thanks

Regards,

Hi, Check VPS9.net , their managed VPS plans are reasonable. they even provide DDOS protection and complete support on any hosting related issues.

You must go through reviews section of that hosting provider from there you will get good information about there services and support

As the reviewers have already mentioned Superbithost.com have been a great host from what I had before.

Support is top notch! I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. They are honest about any issues arising and explain why issues happen.
    They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone. They are really the most friendly host company I have ever worked with.

Check some other alternatives providers,spicyhost is providing affordable prices with high hardware configurations, compare with other providers, and select better plan as per your requirements.