Thread: Need managed Virtual Servers in Europe

Banned

Need managed Virtual Servers in Europe

I require your help in finding the best place where I can order managed vps in Europe.
    Linux, 1 gb of ram, 800 gbs of bandwidth, 35 gbs of disk.
    What can you can about SolVPS.com and Tunevps.com? Their pricing meets my budget - $30/mo.
    What host is better?

RE: Need managed Virtual Servers in Europe

I have proudly been hosting my site with Tunevps.com, after being referred from this review site. Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff. I like their twitter account: twitter.com/tunevps

As the time goes by I am even more pleased with the decision we took to switch to SolVPS.com
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life. Personally I like their FB page: facebook.com/solvps

The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

hi, I suggest you to check VPS9 Networks. they have affordable managed VPS with DDOS protection.

I would recommend making use of WHUK’s affordable VPS hosting service in the UK with No Setup fees, NO contracts and Free 24/7/365 support. Also offering Free Migration from another hosting service provider to WHUK.
    Visit for full list of VPS Hosting features

You must go through Offer section of forum sites there you will get many hosting provider from them select one as per your requirement and budget