Thread: Managed VPS hosting providers?

Banned

Managed VPS hosting providers?

Need managed VPS hosting
    Requirements: 30 gbs of space, 500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
    Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How is Tunevps.com? Any comments please?

What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

RE: Managed VPS hosting providers?

There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.
    You can also look at some alternatives, for instance, I know LibertyVPS.net is a good place to get Linux and Windows VPS hosting packages at good rates.

Follow their twitter account: twitter.com/libertyvps

Quote Originally Posted by Lomux
    Need managed VPS hosting
    Requirements: 30 gbs of space, 500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.

What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
    Taking into account your needs, I believe that SolVPS.com will be one of the best options to deal with and get cheap VPS hosting account that suits your requirements. You can also contact them directly, they are able to customize any services/features you may need.

New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

Have you checked their reviews on Google or any third party review websites? If not, check them on Trustpilot or customerlobby.com. You would get Idea how reliable they are. In case, you want to check other alternatives, I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for ultimate VPS solutions. They are offering VPS Hosting on Cloud, Traditional and SSD platforms supported by highly skilled support technicians. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % uptime, 24/7/365 responsive support.

Hii Friend Add me on skype:SpecialRDP
    I Can Offer Good Offer For Dedicated Servers,Offshore Servers,RDP And Much more..
    Visit our site: http://specialrdp.com

Add me on skype or open support ticket for bulk order or custome order Thanks

Regards,

For your requirement i suggest you to check Scopehosts managed VPS Services. They have excellent support team and stable Network.

I will suggest you to go through offer section of forum sites there you will get many hosting provider as per your requirement from them select one will good for you

Banned

Bandwidth is also critical as it has a tremendous impact on your site’s performance. The more people you have coming in, the more bandwidth your site will require.

I was really impressed by HostingSource.com resourceful ssd vps hosting solutions. I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get. Can recommend this host to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host.

Check Indian based managed VPS services, many of providers providing services, but check who are giving moneyback,server uptime,and also check customer feedback also, and select better one.

Which HTML5 feature is the best alternative to long polling?