Thread: How could I reach the Google first page within 3 months?

How could I reach the Google first page within 3 months?

I have an Amazon affiliate niche site. The age of my site is 6 months and I'm doing SEO for my site. But my site is on Google 10 number page. How could I reach the Google first page within 3 months?

You have to build backlink with anchortext. It is the only way to rank higher. Ii may take more than 3 month to rank on popular keyword.

First do on pages seo using quality content and then create high quality backlinks.............

Do both On page and off page SEO

100% Correct Sudhircev. I am totally agree with you. Backlinko play a very vital role in on page SEO process. But it takes time to rank up your site. You need to do this everyday with great backlink websites.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudhircev View Post
    You have to build backlink with anchortext. It is the only way to rank higher. Ii may take more than 3 month to rank on popular keyword.
    Can you elaborate how it can be done in step by step or any tutorial?

You can follow search engine algorithm in any terms like website design, complete on-pages seo & off-pages seo.

With blackhat SEO, you even can go on top of google with one week but I don't encourage. Build a steady authority site is need more time than that.