Thread: Any reliable dedicated server hosting povider?

Lightbulb Any reliable dedicated server hosting povider?

Well, the reason for my asking is that my friend is looking for reliable dedicated server provider.
    I decided to help him and think that some experts will point me a good direction.
    He needs 720GBs - space, 24GB RAM, 10000GB data transfer, cPanel.
    His budget is about $150 200.

Is superbithost.com reliable option to get hosting solutions at?

So, what hosting provider can you recommend me to deal with?

RE: Any reliable dedicated server hosting povider?

I'd say Exmasters.com servers as they are proven to be the best in delivering server hosting on sweet terms. Their prices are low but servers are rock-solid.

As for reliable dedicated server provider I suggest pmgchosting.com. These guys know how to maintain servers for best uptime and performance, prices are low.

Banned

After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to superbithost.com bitcoin offshore web host.

They also offer nice SSL Certificates and Ddos protection solutions.
    I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of their tech support and except for one billing problem, they've been an absolute dream to deal with.
    The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things

I think you can have a look at kvchosting.net. They have inexpensive and really good options for VPS and dedicated servers.

There are many reliable dedicated hosting provider maybe they are little expensive but they are quite good, you can go with velia,server4you,bluehost.in,24shells and etc. So, you can choose any of them but also check for any backup and disaster recovery plan because it can help you to restore the data during in case of data loss.