Thread: Bulgaria Servers

Bulgaria Servers

Good day to you! Have you ever tried dedicated servers provided by Superbithost.com?
    They are offering nice Bulgaria based server deals, but I know nothing about them. How is their customer support, server stability and network uptime?

RE: Bulgaria Servers

I know that servers from superbithost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services, they are offering bit variety of locations.
    Their support is very responsive and servers are not overloaded.

If you are looking for best server hosting you can trust Exmasters.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff

Well, I prefer Scopehosts.com for reliable and fastest dedicated servers. they have unmetered server packages at offshore locations. Contact their sales support team for custome plans.

Banned

I highly recommend Superbithost.com. The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory.
    I have never had to wait for more than 30 minutes for an email answer, and even phone support has been quick and effective. Up-time has always been perfect.

Bliss Hosting Company Offer .USA Data Centers Choose your desired location USA Dedicated Servers for your Company.

Processor : Intel Core2Duo 2.2GHz

RAM :2GB DDR2

HDD : 500GB

Bandwidth:Unmetered

IPs: 1 IPv4 & /64 IPv6 Address Block

Price :$16.99/Month

http://blisshostingco.net/usa-dedicated-hosting.html

Happy using superbithost.com offshore dedicated web hosting service. Uptime is perfect.
    It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
    I especially love their support.

They accept bitcoin + I am impressed by their Secure SSL Certificates as well as Ddos protection services.

This discussion is very important.