Thread: Cloud Hosting for Shoutcast?

Banned

Cloud Hosting for Shoutcast?

I need reliable hosting provider that is optimized for running shoutcast web sites.
    Having done a search I found glowhost.com and their hosting solutions attracted me a lot.
    I would like to know more about this company and other webmasters' attitude towards it.

How good is this host for shoutcast hosting services?

What other places could you recommend me to visit?

RE: Cloud Hosting for Shoutcast?

I believe you should look for more reliable names. I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket

Cloud refers to an effective network of virtual hosting features and facilities which are hosted as well as managed by a third party. The companies have huge centers for data management. If you ever need hosting of data, you will have to buy or rent hosting service from them.

There are extensive benefits of cloud hosting, with improved security being the first and foremost advantage as these clouds are unlike the ordinary internet and so not vulnerable to hacking to some extent.

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Banned

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at Stratus4.com and their managed cloud hosting deals.
    Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.

I see that with hosting from ViUX.com cloud hosting everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

I've seen really cool cloud hosting deals offered by Zetservers.com - LZCMP9C14Q to get 15% OFF!
    Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status. Pricing is reasonable.