Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Benifits of Cloud Hosting....

Benifits of Cloud Hosting....

Hi Friends,

Can anyone tell me about the benefits of cloud hosting....

Thanks

RE: Benifits of Cloud Hosting....

Quote Originally Posted by webseotechno
    Hi Friends,

Thanks

If you are on cloud hosting then you don't need to worry about incoming traffic or spam attack. In cloud hosting there are several nodes available so if one of your node is attacked by spammers, others nodes will be still opened. That means your website visitors will still visit your website without having any downtime issues. That's the main beauty of cloud hosting. Another good feature is that you website can have 1000+ traffic at a time without facing any lagness.

I know something about atlantic.net as one of my friend is using their cloud servers... They are offering $15 free trial credit. May be you can check their service if you feel interested to host your websites in cloud servers.

Here is the link:
    http://www.atlantic.net/cloud-hosting/cloud-servers.html

Hope you find this post helpful.

The ability to change the processing power to suit the immediate needs of a website is one of the most touted advantages to utilising cloud hosting.

Access to a huge range of applications without having to download or install anything
    Applications can be accessed from any computer, anywhere in the world
    Users can avoid expenditure on hardware and software; only using what they need
    Companies can share resources in one place
    Consumption is billed as a utility with minimal upfront costs
    Scalability via on-demand resources

Regards,
    Selva
    Packers and Movers in Bangalore

The Six Benefits of Cloud Computing

I recently attended Internet Evolution’s webinar on cloud computing where the benefits of cloud computing were defined as leveraging economies of scale in computing. This makes a lot of sense. Rather than build your infrastructure one hardware server at a time, you can leverage a pool of resources to maximize efficiency and lower your overall operating costs.

NIST defines Cloud Computing as: Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction. NIST is implying the economy of scale that goes with cloud computing when they talk about a pool of configurable computing resources.

In my opinion, the benefits of cloud computing clearly include the cost savings that come with economy of scale, but also include a number of other benefits. Here are the Six Benefits of Cloud Computing as I see them:

1) Lower Costs – Cloud computing pools all of the computing resources that can be distributed to applications as needed – optimizing the use of the sum of the computing resources and delivering better efficiency and utilization of the entire shared infrastructure.

2) Cap-Ex Free Computing – Whether you go with a public cloud or outsourced private cloud computing option, cloud computing delivers a better cash flow by eliminating the capital expense associated with building the server infrastructure.

3) Deploy Projects Faster – Because servers can be brought up & destroyed in a matter of minutes, the time to deploy a new application drops dramatically with cloud computing. Rather than installing and networking a new hardware server, the new server can be dialed up and imaged in through a self-serve control console. Or better yet, with a private cloud, your service provider can dial up a new server with a single call or support ticket.

4) Scale as Needed – As your applications grow, you can add storage, RAM and CPU capacity as needed. This means you can buy “just enough” and scale as the application demands grow.

5) Lower Maintenance Costs driven by 2 factors: Less hardware and outsourced, shared IT staff. Because cloud computing uses less physical resources, there is less hardware to power and maintain. With an outsourced cloud, you don’t need to keep server, storage, network, and virtualization experts on staff full time. You get economy of scale of those expert resources through your cloud provider.

6) Resiliency and Redundancy – One of the benefits of a private cloud deployment is that you can get automatic failover between hardware platforms and disaster recovery services to bring up your server set in a separate data center should your primary data center experience an outage.

Main Benefits of Cloud hosting are :
    • High availability.
    • Ideal for unpredictable traffic.
    • Ideal for unpredictable resource usage.

Other benefit is that, In Cloud We can Purchase resources like :
    • Bandwidth
    • CPU Usage
    • Memory Utilization

I got lots useful tips & information.......Thanks for Sharing guys

Quote Originally Posted by webseotechno
    Hi Friends,
    Thanks
    With the Cloud server you will be able to modify the server resources anytime you want this.If your server for example is overloaded and you want to add more memory ,cpu or disk space, you can just push one button and add additional resources for your server.You can also decrease the number of server resources in the same way if you see for example, that your server doesn't need 2 GB of Ram and 2 Cpu, but is working without any problems with one CPU and 1 Gb of RAM.

This is the main advantage of the Cloud technology.Moreover, with a Cloud server you get more stability and data security as your data is located on the San disk massive.

The OnApp cloud has a wonderful method of allocating CPU priority on a server. It will never create virtual machines requiring more CPU resource than is available on the hypervisor. This is achieved by assigning each newly created VM a CPU priority and the necessary amount of CPU cores, also known as "shared percentage". This means your cloud is always stable and working off all the available resources.

Quote Originally Posted by micklaisy
    I got lots useful tips & information.......Thanks for Sharing guys
    Me too thank you very much.

Benefits of Cloud Computing

Cloud Computing brings with it many benefits to the end user. These include:
    Access to a huge range of applications without having to download or install anything
    Applications can be accessed from any computer, anywhere in the world
    Users can avoid expenditure on hardware and software; only using what they need
    Companies can share resources in one place
    Consumption is billed as a utility with minimal upfront costs
    Scalability via on-demand resources
    There are several differences from traditional hosting to cloud hosting. The main differences are:
    Cloud Computing is sold on demand
    The service is managed by the provider
    User can determine the amount of service they take
    Users can log on to the network from any computer in the world