Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone suggest some cloud hosting provider?

Can anyone suggest some cloud hosting provider?

Hi guys

RE: Can anyone suggest some cloud hosting provider?

Hi Jones,
    Do you have a specific location in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Jones82
    Hi guys
    Posting a list of requirements you need may also help people provide better suggestions.

Hi,
    For a good cloud hosting provider, I would suggest http://www.9cubehosting.com/?lang=en&action=webhosting , they provide Linux based hosting services which are secure and affordable with 24/7 customer support!! Personally, i believe that Linux hosting is the best because of its stability, compatibility and flexibility. They provide multiple hosting plans, you can choose the one which meets your requirements. Also, Service guarantees include 99.9% uptime and 30-day money-back. I've been with them for a few years now, they are really good and trustworthy!!

I think you can proceed with atlantic.net, They are offering $15 free trial credit. So you can use their free trial feature. If you are not satisfied, then you don't have to host your websites there.

One of my friends highly recommended their service. They are providing 24*7 support.

Nice Sharing...Thanks

I think you have to use online option to find good cloud hosting provider. You have to write in Google search box which provide many of web hosting site which provide cloud hosting service so you can get good cloud hosting provider from here.

1&1 is the best cloud hosting provider which I use too.

Hi...

Try to post some specific requirements for your cloud hosting...We could have better suggestions if you have some requirements.

Go for HostingRaja,they provider affordable and reliable cloud hosting services for indian customers ..............