Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone suggest some cloud hosting provider?

RE: Can anyone suggest some cloud hosting provider?

I want to make a small website for small business but it is very difficult to choose any good hosing for me .
    please suggest me any good hosting provider site .

Quote Originally Posted by Jones82
    Hi guys
    Can anyone suggest some cloud hosting provider?
    I would recommended hioxindia.com for your cloud hosting requirements. We offering 1000 MB Cloud Hosting for just $1.48 per month with CPanel, Web Based Email Access, Unlimited Bandwidth, zero downtime, Technical support and more. It is the cheapest cloud hosting service provider in india.

Quote Originally Posted by severus
    Hi,
    For a good cloud hosting provider, I would suggest http://www.9cubehosting.com/?lang=en&action=webhosting , they provide Linux based hosting services which are secure and affordable ??? ???? ?????? with 24/7 customer support!! Personally, i believe that Linux hosting is the best because of its stability, compatibility and flexibility. They provide multiple hosting plans, you can choose????? ????? ??????? the one which meets your requirements. ????? ???? Also, Service guarantees include 99.9% uptime and 30-day money-back.???? ?? ?????? ??????? I've been with them for a few years now, they are really good and trustworthy!!
    ???? ????? ???????

???? ?????? ??????? ???????
    ???? ?? ?????? ???????
    ??? ?????? ???????
    ????? ????? ?? ??????
    thx for it

Most businesses, however, have one major concern when it comes to cloud computing: Exactly how safe is the cloud? Although most reputable cloud providers have top-of-the-line security to protect users' data, experts say there is no such thing as a completely safe cloud system.

We are looking for a cloud based business solution, an all inclusive; Invoicing, Inventory Management, Purchasing, CRM, etc. I have used NetSuite and needs something less robust / costly. Can anyone suggest some cloud hosting provider?

If you are searching for a cloud based selling tool, there are a lot of companies that provide cloud hosting services. Your inquiry is quiet general and common as a range of people have the queries like this. I would like to help you but I will not ask you to what to do, or the company’s dimensions or international solution.

Lastly and most importantly, cloud computing gives you the advantage of quick deployment. Once you opt for this method of functioning, your entire system can be fully functional in a matter of a few minutes. Of course, the amount of time taken here will depend on the exact kind of technology that you need for your business.

Describe the means of processing to be implemented, to inform the client of any use of subcontractors (and to obtain the client's prior consent when the provider is data processor)

From the personal experience I recommend asphostportal.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Hey, can you please address your specific needs like which kind of cloud service you need or are you specific to any location? Although if you ar looking for SAAS cloud servcies than you the best one are Amazon web services, Google Apps, Microsoft office 365, Salesforce.com and many other. If you are looking for application hoting provider than teh best ones are Cloudninerealtime, SageNext, Novelaspect, Acecloudhosting, and many more.