Thread: cloud hosting plans

cloud hosting plans

I would like to make a notion of the market regarding the choice of web host offering cloud shared hosting deals.
    Are their any experts to help me?
    What do you know about ViUX.com? How is their uptime?
    Is their support helpful?

RE: cloud hosting plans

Never heard about their services, but you can check them out other forums and review sites for feedback. A cloud server is really a good choice for the latest technology of web hosting. Cloud hosting uses the technology of cloud computing which is more secure and reliable than traditional VPS hosting.

From the personal experience I recommend to rely on ViUX.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

I'd choose ViUX.com solutions without any doubts. They are providing high available support and powerful servers for reasonable prices.

I recognized that hostforweb.com started to offer sweet discount: 20% lifetime - use SUNRAYS
    Their servers are fast and they have a fully featured cPanel. I have never had a problem with their service and speeds have been perfect.

You can rely on ViUX.com services. They have low prices, featured plans and professionally managed solutions.

Now I am sure in ViUX.com reliability. They are providing stable plans and high available polite support. Thanks for your recommendations.

As I know They are experienced host with high available support and performance servers. There are few others too that you can choose on much more affordable price but look does they have any disaster recovery data programs or not?