Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advantages of Cloud hosting?

Banned

Advantages of Cloud hosting?

I came across hostforweb.com web site and recognized that they offer cloud hosting solutions - this attracted me.
    What privileges will I have with cloud hosting?
    Any comments on this host?

RE: Advantages of Cloud hosting?

I believe that perfect cloud hosting solutions are provided by ViUX.com host. They are experienced company with affordable prices and powerful servers.

Not sure about hostforweb.com services, but you can check them out in some review sites for their feedback. Cloud hosting is a more secure and fast way of hosting today offered by most web hosts. They are based on cloud technology and are more reliable than traditional web hosting services.

Nothing special, good cloud hosting should provide high scalability and availability

What is cloud hosting? I don't know about it.

Have been very happy with Hostforweb.com service.
    Uptime is good. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false. Their LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds. Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.

From the personal experience I suggest to rely on ViUX.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

I heard that Maxihost.com.br can handle your needs with their professional team and quality cloud servers. Their reputation among webmaster is high and prices are really great for that region.

I find ViUX.com to be a reliable cloud webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

King Servers offers dedicated hosting services.