Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advantages of Cloud hosting?

Good cloud hosting provide good storage reliability and data recovery solutions. that will help you alot to maintain your data on cloud.

Advantages of Cloud hosting

Cloud Computing is more beneficial in the terms of IT cost savings.It's more reliable and offers a service level agreement with 99% guarantees. Cloud computing enhanced or simplified IT management and maintenance capabilities of resources. It increases computing resources and gives you a competitive edge over competitors.

Hey i have recently tried out a cloud server and had a bad experience, Cloud servers from what i understand help in terms of security , to protect from ddos attacks specifically. I have found however that if your site is does not have many http requests that slow it down to a crawl , the speed benefits of it are not great at all. Infact and i know im going to get some flak for this i have found myself and a few people even suffer under cloud servers , i do not know why as most people have used them for years with their websites and said they are fine. I have seen cases however like mine where literally a day after i change name servers my seo rankings drop. They restore when i return to my original name servers. I do not know if this has something to do with the way content delivery networks serve website info , of if it affects crawling in some way. I have searched all over and found no definitive answer. For me however its a case of lose your seo , and be safer , or keep it and be at risk.

Let me add that i am fairly new to this as i am predominantly a web developer so any insights on wat i said would be appreciated.
    Last edited by petershene; 08-28-2017 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Dont want flak