Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits and future of Cloud Hosting

Benefits and future of Cloud Hosting

Cloud hosting is one of the centralized computing technologies. Cloud computing is a very popular concept these days. One of the biggest promoters of Cloud hosting is search engine giant, Google.

There are several benefits of using Cloud Hosting, some of them are:

1. Scalability
    2. Cost Efficiency
    3. Fewer chances of failure
    4. Optimize use of resources
    5. Services run on many servers
    6. Provides efficient security
    7. No shared resources

Cloud Hosting has come a long way. Does it have any future?
    I would like to know your views on the same.

RE: Benefits and future of Cloud Hosting

Yes, cloud hosting is the potential future in web-hosting . It is really good choice , if you need huge processing power , but there is some problems , that need to be solved with cloud related hosting . One of the main problem is that all cloud hosting providers are working with numerous third parties and because of that fact , user information is accessible to much bigger number of companies . The security risk rises also from the fact , that cloud hosting is still relatively new architecture , which is in absent of standards for security or data privacy . Every new start is hard , but those potential risks must be discussed . Once again I believe in cloud hosting dominate future , but for now I`ll remain passive about cloud hosting usage .

Maximus, I agree. One company outsources to another, to another. This could equal a serious security vulnerability.

Yes, I agree. Security is one of the major concerns regarding Cloud Hosting.
    In my view, every technology has a drawback. So, it depends on how we tackle the issue.

I can see many companies working on this issue and hopefully we will find a way out of it.

Cloud hosting really has a future in this world of technology with the rise new products of information technology such as high end smart phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers with new and exciting applications indeed we can see cloud hosting moving forward. Not only that, it makes communication and businesses easier to make because of cloud hosting.

Hello Mariesheila!

You got it right
    Information Technology is making a huge impact on everything we do in our daily life.
    I think that some of the flaws of Cloud Hosting can easily be resolved in near future.
    IT is growing, and many experts believe that Cloud Servers has a major role to play in the future.

Yes, i also believe that Cloud Servers has a vital role in the future of IT. With the birth of more information technology experts, we can await for more developments and even surprises about Cloud Hosting. I am looking forward to more advancements and inventions of Cloud Server, I am sure it has more to offer in the future. And that will be beneficial to all of us who are in the cyber era.

You have got the right point. I am trying to add some more advantages of cloud hosting here.

Internet users are rushing towards cloud hosting very rapidly for several reasons. They include:

[size=large][size=medium][size=large]1. Facilities to enjoy a number of resources at a low cost;

2. Reliability and security;

3. A great backup system;

4. Facilities of heavy use by clients;

5. An inexpensive alternative to purchasing large quantities of dedicated servers;

6. In spite of being small, it can grow and draw more power from other clouds in the same network of servers when necessary.[/size][/size][/size]

But I am not sure if there is any disadvantage of it. Though there may have some drawbacks, I think, they will surely be disappeared soon with the advancement of technology.

So we only have advantages of cloud hosting right? If I recall security might be one of the disadvantage of cloud hosting. don't you agree Fkhanum?

I agree with you, mariesheila.

There might have some other demerits of cloud hosting such as security concern, service disruptions, lack of knowledge regarding Terminology but I think they will disappear soon.

Thank you again.