Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Benefits and future of Cloud Hosting

RE: Benefits and future of Cloud Hosting

This concept has special importance for SmarterTools. We have been developing hosted applications since we were founded in 2003 and more than 15 million end users access our software through hosting providers for their email/collaboration and Web site statistics every day.

Proactive application monitoring technology is currently available, but predictive technology and software will soon make this more robust and accurate. Companies will be able to foresee disaster and avert it, mitigating damage to their systems.

In my view, the industry is fostering a misconception in the minds of the IT consumers who will ultimately be the customers of this potentially valuable service. This Cloudy issue is the perception that hosting Web sites and applications “in the Cloud”

The research findings provide some surprising and useful insights into what current and potential users see as the most important benefits of cloud technologies; which industries, societal, and other stakeholder groups might most benefit from cloud computing;

Centrom understands the importance of cloud computing to the future of digital media. As an advantage over traditional storage, selecting Cetrom as your technology partner and advisor guarantees you will have one single point of contact for all your systems.

There is a great future ahead of Cloud Hosting.

There are many benefits of cloud hosting in future.

Cloud computing is seen by many as the next wave of information technology for individuals, companies and governments. the abundant supply of information technology capabilities at a low cost offers many enticing o

We frequently read or hear people around us use the terms 'Cloud Computing,' 'Cloud Hosting' and Cloud Storage'. All the three phrases are confusing to me. Unfortunately, I don't know the basic differences of the three terms. I would be highly benefited and pleased if you explain the basic differences and their use