Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any good and professional managed cloud hosting?

Any good and professional managed cloud hosting?

I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering managed cloud hosting
    Requirements: 30 gbs of space, 500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
    Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How is Stratus4.com? Any comments please?

What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

RE: Any good and professional managed cloud hosting?

I believe you should have more reliable options. As I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get cloud hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Banned

I have been using Stratus4.com for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent. I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide. I feel that the package, I am running my web sites at, is well-suited for all individuals and small business.

===> don't forget to use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

Cloud hosting gives benefits over traditional hosting, the most prominent are in terms of performance, security and scalability. Cloudways is a fully professional managed cloud hosting service platform. They take care of everything related to web hosting. They have completely revamped the cloud platform. Based on the guidelines of the Material Design, the platform encompasses all the traits of a scalable design. A new platform, new logo, new website and an all new identity.

You can get 1 Month free cloud hosting on Digitalocean and Vultr 1GB and 2GB server on Cloudways by using the promo code: CLOUDWAYS2

I can say with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Looks like HostingSource.com is one of tbe best hosts in terms of hosting wordpress, e-commerce and Joomla web sites.
    They offer nice features, tools, scripts for running sites and stay focused on business. Everything is running ok.

I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.

To my mind ViUX.com is a perfect place to get hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently.

Banned

I'd like to share my hosting experience using stratus4.com web hosting service. No doubt, it was very hard for me to find such a good web host because all companies are claiming they are the best. My friend recommended me to choose this web host, so I decided to give them a try.
    When I contacted them, their support was patient and explained what I would receive. I have also opened many ticket for various Issues, every ticket they responded in reasonable time. Their tech team is really good.

I think you can find these specs on so many websites. There are many hosting provider that can provide you these specs like hostgator, blue host and all. So you can go with them. And you should also take disaster recovery as a service in addition to protect your data from any kind of disaster.