Thread: Cheap and Best Dedicated Server

Cheap and Best Dedicated Server

Hello Guys,

i am looking for Best Dedicated Server but that Should be low cost. I am planning to start a video sharing website. so need an robust and cheap hosting website.

RE: Cheap and Best Dedicated Server

What is your budget for the dedicated server and what are your requirements?

Cloud you please advice me your requirement? or you can check ASPHostPortal dedicated server plans..

Quote Originally Posted by RH-Calvin
    What is your budget for the dedicated server and what are your requirements?
    I want to run a Video Hosting Website.. Please suggest me cheap and best Service. I need max bandwidth.

Quote Originally Posted by forum1
    Hello Guys,
    i am looking for Best Dedicated Server but that Should be low cost. I am planning to start a video sharing website. so need an robust and cheap hosting website.

I would suggest to you get the Dedicated server from 9CubeHosting.com here they provide linux based web hosting.Here they have 3 types Dedicated hosting plans with great features.You can choose one among them based on your needs.They provide good customer service and support.

Banned

Taking into account your needs, can draw your attention to crookservers.com [url=http://www.crookservers.com/]cheap dedicated servers[/irl].
    It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting company that doesn't help you through the process of setting up.

How about, Hosting Source is a great company that is growing and offers some of the best support and service in the industry, try it

If your requirement is as follows below, then you can try Namecheap.com

RAM 64 GB, Bandwidth 100 TB, HDD 4x 480 GB

Otherwise, try Serverfolio.com